I am a person who loves to eat and at the same time loves to cook. As a Filipina, I always like to cook our native dishes (though I also love cooking pasta!). My favorite dish is Adobo. Why Adobo? Easy to cook, lots of spices and really Filipino. 😛
Why am I talking about this by the way? Well, because weeks ago, I watched this TV Show “Hot Guys who Cook” from ETC channel. There’s this guy who is a Filipino as one of those “hot guys” and he cooked Adobo. At first I didn’t get it. I didn’t know that he was cooking Adobo at all and something’s not right! Haha I pity him so much, though he made me laugh in a way. 😀
Anyway, we all have different ideas or ways on how to cook it but for me, it’ll take a simple steps and I want to share it here:
1. Saute Onions Onion and Garlic.
2. Add Pork or Chicken, stir for 3 mins and add hot water.
3. When the Pork in tender and cooked, add soy sauce and vinegar (do not stir for 5 mins.)
4. Add spices like bay leaf, pepper, salt, oregano to taste.
5. Let it simmer for 15 minutes of until it’s good to taste. 😀
Happy cooking! 😀